Customer happiness is the driving force behind our success and requires a lot of thought, care, patience, perseverance and knowledge.
You will interact directly with customers through our ticket management system to identify solutions to their issues, inform our product roadmap and help scale our support operations for substantial growth. To this end, you will work closely with all our departments, especially the development team, our account managers and our sales staff.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and patient problem solver, and will thrive in a fast-paced environment where task shifting is often required. They will also be eager to learn about our complex and evolving product offering. If you like to get to the root of a technical problem, this may be the right job for you.
- Service-oriented and customer-focused attitude.
- Experience working through challenging technical problems, strong problem solving skills, including the ability to dig deep into application code.
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite, JIRA, ticket management systems (Zendesk, Hubspot) are a plus.
- Ability to acquire new technologies quickly and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Enthusiasm for helping people solve their technology-related problems.
- Great time management, decision-making skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional written, interpersonal, and telephone skills are essential when communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Participates in on-call rotations (some holidays as assigned) to respond to urgent problems as they arise; exhibit general flexibility for shift changes.
What will you do?
- Provides the first line of support through multiple channels (email, telephone, etc.).
- Track, document and monitor reported issues / feature requests to ensure timely resolution; escalate appropriately to internal teams (e.g. product, development, operations).
- Effectively interact with customers to solve technical product problems, clearly communicate complex technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure that customer needs are the highest priority and are escalated appropriately where appropriate.
- Meet or exceed individual and team performance metrics, desired service quality and customer contractual requirements.
- Become an expert in our products and services and feel comfortable supporting customers through it.
- Group with internal teams to maintain an external knowledge base for customer self-service.
- Contribute to the development of our products and services by reporting and qualifying identified errors.
- Represent the voice of customers to provide feedback to internal teams and help improve the overall experience and product.
Nice to have
- English language
- Professional experience in a software startup
- JIRA management
- Slack management