During the software lifecycle processes, several people intervene in the development flow, do the deployment, perform tests, manage central or distributed platforms and different types of servers.
During all these processes many failures and errors can occur (database errors, missing components, incorrect versions, etc). To ensure that all these processes are performed correctly and to avoid or minimize errors, DevOps provides the necessary automation methods and tools for each of the work processes (virtual machines, scripts, containers, etc.) and the DevOps engineer will be in charge of coordinating and carrying out this process.
- Excellent communication, usually in contact with all the members involved in the life cycle of the applications.
- Polyvalence, in order to be able to intervene in the whole development process, he/she must have wide knowledge in all development areas.
- Knowledge of provisioning hardware and software infrastructures
- Handling and/or knowledge of multiple programming languages. **
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Ability to perform process reengineering, must review the various processes of software development and be able to redesign them to obtain improvements in speed, performance, cost and quality.
- Data management, extensive knowledge in Relational and NoSQL databases, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Ability to have continuous training, must always be at the forefront of IT knowledge and high-level IT solutions.
- Management of GIT
- Knowledge of server-based system deployment
- Unix/Windows operating systems, work with consoles.
- Knowledge of virtual machines.
- Container knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, OpenShift.
- Knowledge of code repositories: docker, jfrog, ecr, etc.
- Knowledge and extensive experience in the use of automation systems: Jenkins, Cloudbees, Ansible, etc.
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Kibana, elastic search, dynatrace, etc.
- Knowledge in networks and telecommunications.
- Knowledge in advanced security solutions.
- Knowledge in unit and regression test automation through tools such as: jmeter, locust, ranorex, cucumber, selenium, etc.
- High level of responsibility and commitment.
What will you do?
Implementation and maintenance of DevSecOps flows. Analysis and design of process automation models for the development environment, as well as for the integration, QA and production environments.
Automate processes and ensure their quality upon completion.
Nice to have
- English language
- At least 5 years of professional experience in DevSecOps.
- Professional experience in a software startup
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Management of JIRA
- Management of Slack
- Management od Jenkins