Excellent communication skills in English to work remotely or based in Monterrey (Big Plus if you live there or are willing to relocate).
- Solid experience with Angular (Angular 8+) and TypeScript (MUST)
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with SPA development with Angular and RxJS and understanding of MVC design patterns. Experience with building responsive design (MUST) applications.
- Experience with Node, NPM, Webpack, SASS, REST Full, Postman and Angular CLI. Be an asset in building toolchains (MUST).
- Experience in testing, know how to use Karma or Jasmine
- Strong knowledge in Git, GitLab, CI and CD (e.g., builds, pipelines, branching strategy) in a modular decomposed architecture
- Knowledge in Docker, AWS, Scrum and Jira
What will you do?
- Develop, code, test and debug application programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Coding user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies.
- Work with business users to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that the product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Ensure high performance of all developed systems.
Nice to have
- English language
- Professional experience in a software startup
- JIRA management
- Slack management