Must be able to capture as much information as necessary to empower the team to make informed decisions when creating or modifying the user experience.
- Handling Adobe Xd
- Handling of direct or indirect user research tools such as Hotjar and Lookback
- Spreadsheet management and documentation tools (Excel, Google sheets, Notion)
- Knowledge of benchmarking methodologies
- Knowledge of user testing methodologies
- Skill in data collection, organization and interpretation.
- Ability to formulate reasonable hypotheses
- Ability to configure and optimize reports.
- At least 5 years in UX research, experience research, product research or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide range of research methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative, with the ability to apply processes and synthesize results in areas of high ambiguity.
- Experience working with multiple data sets such as telemetry, sentiment and unstructured data sets and combining them with qualitative insights to paint a holistic picture.
- Fuertes habilidades interpersonales y de comunicación con aptitud para contar historias convincentes tanto en forma oral, escrita y rica en medios.
What will you do?
- You will be in contact with product users to conduct interviews and submit prototypes for user testing.
- You will collect measurable data and deliver reports with findings and suggestions for possible optimizations. You will also evaluate and collect user experience data from competitors and other solutions in the logistics industry and other sectors.
- Partner with design leaders, product managers, engineering and data science to uncover customer insights that help inform and deliver exceptional product experiences.
- Develop the discipline of research. From developing and evolving methodologies, to creating logistical and operational processes for you and others to execute in the problem space and customer-centric research.
- Facilite sesiones de investigación y brinde tutoría a los miembros del equipo sobre las mejores prácticas.
Nice to have
- English language
- Professional experience in a software startup
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- JIRA Management
- Slack Management
- Ability to create early stage UX deliverables, knowledge of SQL or other telemetry back-end systems.
- Experience in research operations execution and inter-team mentoring.
- Experience the growth of others as researchers (e.g., a team or otherwise).