They should have engineering skills but also science skills. Their communication skills may depend on the needs of the team and the other roles. This role is expected to be aware of the latest trends in algorithms and papers related to Machine Learning and the use and techniques of Deep Learning.
- Python programming
- Machine Learning Techniques
- Linear Algebra
- Experience with libraries such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn
- Experience deploying complex big data systems
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- 5+ years of experience in applied Machine Learning or Deep Learning projects.
- Experience in schema design and dimensional data modeling and construction of data pipelines.
- Strong drive to learn, experiment and drive results.
What will you do?
- Use Machine Learning to create new and scalable solutions to business problems.
- Design experiments, measure results and contribute a point of view in decision making.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of engineers and product managers.
Nice to have
- English language proficiency
- Experience in price optimization and recommendation systems
- Experience with AWS
- Management of JIRA
- Management of Slack