They have knowledge of SQL and database management and advanced business analytics, visualization and reporting. Also this person has very good communication skills.
- Data visualization
- Logical thinking
- 5+ years of experience in business intelligence or equivalent function.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions and perform in-depth analysis.
- Excellent communication skills to influence cross-functions in various groups and business levels.
What will you do?
- Automate reports, dashboards and other performance tools.
- Extract data (collect, transform, cleanse and analyze) from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of business strategies and services.
- Optimization and automation of basic operational inputs such as recurring reports in a diverse set of functions.
- Working with the marketing team and commercial leaders to drive commercial department KPIs through data-driven decisions.
- Provide valuable business analysis and information from data samples through hypothesis testing.
Nice to have
- English language proficiency
- Python Programming
- A/B Testing
- Management of JIRA
- Management of Slack